Friday 22 November 2013

Second Draft



Supervisor feedback:
  • Inter titles are needed, for example cast names and other information.
  • Some scenes are a bit rough and need altering or removing.
  • There needs to be some sound at the end.
Personal view:
I have taken the information on board, some scenes will be removed and replaced by intertitles and cast details. Although I can use the sound from the clips as a soundbridge to aid the dynamics of the trailer.

Supervisor Feedback:
  • The main image needs re-sizing, there is still room for one more sell line.
  • The text under the main sell line is hard to read, I may need to change the colour of the font
Personal view:
I have taken the feedback on board and I will re size the image, I agree there is only room for one more sell line. However I like the font colour but I will experiment with different types of stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment