Thursday 10 October 2013

Magazine Development



So far my magazine cover has a basic structure. I have used the font 'HelveticaNeue' for my sell lines as the font looks bold and professional; it's also similar to the magazine cover I have taken inspiration from. Empire magazine is a reputable magazine and gives off a professional feel; it does this by using bold conventional fonts. I am trying to create this effect on my magazine cover. Being a magazine that represents the British film industry and British talent, I have included other arts such as music. Music plays a key part in social realism films as it helps influence subcultures, which are often shown in my genre. Thefore I have used Iggy Pop and his connection to Trainspotting in the sky line. The front cover has been created using a Photoshop document. I now feel confident with my Photoshop skills from my AS production. The font 'PulpFiction' has been used for my masthead. This is because the font was very bold and noticeable. The font works well with the text as it makes the word 'BritFlick' look strong and powerfull. This will hopefully attract my desired audience.

NOTE: Throughout the development of my products I will colate a number of screen shots of the production Process and present them in a Prezi towards the end of my ptoduct development

No comments:

Post a Comment