Wednesday 11 September 2013

Mood board

I have collected a range of images to try and get a sense of the content and imagery that may appear in my film. The rough terraced setting will be used throughout my trailer. My feedback suggested I needed to base my film in poor rough areas. The era of my film is the 1990's. This can be seen through the use of nineties bands associated with masculinity and in some cases violence. If I use youth culture I will be able to use elements of this style in my work and maybe create a juxtaposition between some of my characters. Locations around my area will be useful to film as they fit with my mood board. The use of a fish and chip shop will work well as these are stereotypicaly English, this will fit my social realism genre. This mood board will also be useful to look back at when choosing costumes, the use of nylon sports jackets would fit the overall theme. I will also have to be careful when filming objects with modern features, I will have to try and make my trailer as historically accurate as possible.    

No comments:

Post a Comment